Author Topic: Back From the Dead  (Read 1539 times)

Offline Pete

• Administrator
  • Incantator of Tone
  • Referrals: 4
    • GuitarMix
Back From the Dead
« on: November 24, 2015, 06:08:18 PM »
I managed to get my old M-Audio Firewire 410 working again and under Windows 10 to boot! The last time I used this device was over 3 years ago. The trick to getting this firewire device working on Windows 10 was installing the Windows Legacy IEEE-1394 driver made available for Windows 8.1 and the latest Windows 7 driver from M-Audio.

Anyway, I made a short clip of a new track I'm working on. I wanted to ensure Tracktion 5 (yes I know 6 is out) wouldn't crash during the recordings. So far so good. I will finish the recording over the upcoming holiday.

Anyway, here's the clip - Neil Young's Keep on Rocking in the Free World.

The run down...

Guitars: Gibson Les Paul 50s Tribute
Amp: Scuffham S-Gear (software)
Capture Device: M-Audio FireWire 410
Recording Software: Tracktion 5 + various VST plugins

Here's the setting used in S-Gear to lay down the guitar tracks:

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's the clip:

You are not allowed to view links. <a href="http://guitarmix.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=7a29tpt4s9qg9tt29pt61orep3&amp;action=register">Register</a>&nbsp;or&nbsp;<a href="http://guitarmix.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=7a29tpt4s9qg9tt29pt61orep3&amp;action=login">Login</a>

« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 06:35:57 PM by Pete »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Calling me a guitarist is like calling Jeffrey Dahmer a chef.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline ipheseriret

• Referrals: 1
Iphone
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 08:21:41 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
?

?????? ???????????? ????? 7. ???????????????? ?????????(??????? ? ??????). ??? ?? ????? ???????? ? ??????? ? ???????? , ????? ???????? .
? ???????? ?????????. ??????? ?? ??????????????. ? ??????? ??? ? ??????? ? ??????(?????? ????, ????? ???, ??? ?????). ????? iOS 7, ????????????? ?? ??????.
????????? ? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
-----------------------------------------------------

Sell ORIGINAL IPhone 7. Operated gently(worn in the film). Will give headphone and charger with box , any checks .
In excellent condition. Never been repaired. From the first day in the films and covers(now removed to was like new). Is iOS 7, so no lag.
Read more in the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

iphone, apple, buy iphone, ?????, ????, ?????? ?????