Author Topic: Still kickin'!!  (Read 126 times)

Offline ESD

• VIP
  • Referrals: 3
Still kickin'!!
« on: June 15, 2017, 12:34:13 AM »
I'm more of a gamer now than a guitar player.  After hearing my covers on here, it's not hard to see why...hope everyone is doing ok....take care.

Jeff
I need a good Sig...

Offline Pete

• Administrator
  • Incantator of Tone
  • Referrals: 4
    • GuitarMix
Re: Still kickin'!!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 05:00:00 PM »
Jeff! Nice of you to stop by. I'm doing a lot of gaming on Steam myself. Playing Sniper Elite 4 at the moment. Nice of you to pop in. Come by more often.  :thumbup:
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Calling me a guitarist is like calling Jeffrey Dahmer a chef.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline ESD

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 02:30:46 AM »
Hey Pete!
Yeah, I've really fell off the guitar wagon over the last five years or so.  I still pick it up and play along with stuff on occasion, but I've not recorded anything in a long time.  I hate the fact that people get pulled away by life things, but I guess that's just how it is.  I really miss the online guitar community.  There were a ton of really nice  people back in the day.  The support and feedback I got from here was awesome, it drove me to keep playing and trying new things musically.  My memory is so bad but I did manage to file away some really great music from the guys and gals on here that I still listen to on occasion.  I was never at the same level as you guys musically, but everyone made me feel at home....I miss the hell out of this place!
I need a good Sig...

Offline Pete

• Administrator
  • Incantator of Tone
    • GuitarMix
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 03:36:14 AM »
Hey Pete!
Yeah, I've really fell off the guitar wagon over the last five years or so.  I still pick it up and play along with stuff on occasion, but I've not recorded anything in a long time.  I hate the fact that people get pulled away by life things, but I guess that's just how it is.  I really miss the online guitar community.  There were a ton of really nice  people back in the day.  The support and feedback I got from here was awesome, it drove me to keep playing and trying new things musically.  My memory is so bad but I did manage to file away some really great music from the guys and gals on here that I still listen to on occasion.  I was never at the same level as you guys musically, but everyone made me feel at home....I miss the hell out of this place!

Jeff, if the others thought like you then it could come back. You just have to want it. This site is still here and as long as it is I would love more of the old crew to come by. I miss so many people. Good time, man, good times...
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline TPB

• VIP
  • Referrals: 0
    • http://www.soundclick.com/tblue
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2017, 05:10:55 AM »
Hey all nice to hear from you Still playing and recording doing a lot of acoustic work would be nice to have the site up and running with the old crew was always a blast
Tim

Offline ESD

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 03:07:35 AM »
Agreed.  This was always such a nice place to hang out.  Good to see ya online again Tim.
I need a good Sig...

Online Bereet

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2017, 04:03:32 PM »
Managed to remember my login details (couldn't get the reset password function to work)

I have no idea what my user name was set to either...

:)

Online Bereet

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2017, 04:04:23 PM »
Bereet???????

Bloody hell, I was in hiding.  I think I remember now....

:D

Offline TPB

• VIP
    • http://www.soundclick.com/tblue
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2017, 06:48:08 PM »
Always loved the mixing advice I got on here it is great to have other ears.

Offline Pete

• Administrator
  • Incantator of Tone
    • GuitarMix
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2017, 08:37:14 AM »
WTF is a BEREET?

Online Bereet

• VIP
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2017, 10:11:32 AM »
WTF is a BEREET?

From the saying: "F### it, it be reet!"

Offline Pete

• Administrator
  • Incantator of Tone
    • GuitarMix
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2017, 05:43:21 PM »
WTF is a BEREET?

From the saying: "F### it, it be reet!"

You know what would be "reet?" Getting more of you fockers back here to jam again. I miss that stuff immensely.

Online Bereet

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2017, 12:03:09 AM »
 :goodjob2:

I hear you matey.  PM'd you about it also, but in a nutshell, I'm getting my P.C. back together and then hoping the musical juices start flowing once the recording resumes.

:thumbup: