Author Topic: Round Here  (Read 115 times)

Offline TPB

• VIP
    • http://www.soundclick.com/tblue
Round Here
« on: July 05, 2017, 11:00:00 AM »
Stripped acoustic version
Tim

Offline Pete

• Administrator
  • Incantator of Tone
    • GuitarMix
Round Here
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 12:29:15 PM »
LOL! I'm trying to listen to this via Tapatalk on my mobile through the built in speaker. I'll give this a proper spin when I get home.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Calling me a guitarist is like calling Jeffrey Dahmer a chef.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline ESD

• VIP
Re: Round Here
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 03:18:49 AM »
Hey Tim,
I'm diggin' the ambient vibe this tune has.  Real "airy" or maybe "floaty" sounding, I love that. I like the harmonies starting at 1:34...and chord changes at the 4 min mark...it darkens up a little, but that a good thing sometimes.  Vox have a lot of feeling in them...well done.  The only thing I would want is to put some of those keys in my left ear....that might just be a preference thing though...and I'm no mixing genius by far.  The quality of the recording makes me jealous...very nice sir!  Take care.

Jeff

I need a good Sig...

Offline Pete

• Administrator
  • Incantator of Tone
    • GuitarMix
Re: Round Here
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 06:05:02 AM »
Very pretty - listening through my new headphones. Wish the vocals were bumped a bit more. Very ethereal, Tim. Thanks for sharing.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Calling me a guitarist is like calling Jeffrey Dahmer a chef.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login