Author Topic: cd cover for the noize doctorz album.  (Read 886 times)

Offline Lippy

• Global Moderator
  • Resident Noize Doctor
    • band web site
cd cover for the noize doctorz album.
« on: May 23, 2011, 01:46:12 PM »
Been working on the artwork for our latest C.D. the wild one.Went for a biker type theme on it and I have to have the covers done,printed and cds recorded by Sunday when we do our charity gig with Craig at the drums !
What do ya think!! :thankyou:
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 01:49:08 PM by Lippy »

Offline WIG

• ... get out of my head...
    • TellOnEveryone.com
Re: cd cover for the noize doctorz album.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 02:24:15 PM »
Hey Lip, not sure how far you are into getting it all together, but have tried using the font you are using for 'The Wild 1' on the back, in place of the font you're using on the front?  Just my opinion and not worth much, the font on the front for the band name looks great.  Thought the font from the back might contrast with it a little better. 

I like it either way though... the biker theme is a great direction, def. says ROCK N ROLL!!
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
~ Mp3's and more @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~

Offline straitjacket85

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 08:09:23 PM »
Sup[ Lippy Seen the videos of your practices with the new drummer so the show should go great. Maybe some first gig as a band butterflies but that should be it. You guys sound great in the videos. If I was there I'd go to the show but I'm across the pond. So brake a leg and kill it. Is that the cover art for the album if so looks great

Todd

Offline Johnny

• VIP
  • Got Guitar?
    • OLD SKOOL
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 04:20:15 AM »
Looks great Lippy. I like the biker look and like Wig said,.it says rockin roll man. Nice job.