Author Topic: OCD- Stereophonys Band  (Read 771 times)

Offline Stereophony

OCD- Stereophonys Band
« on: January 01, 2011, 02:36:27 PM »
Hi all, i wanted to give Johnny some company in this section by giving some info about the band i'm in. We are OCD and have been going for exactly 1 year. I knew fellow guitarist Dave from work and he sent me a text message out of the blue asking if i wanted to meet up with him and our drummer Ian and Bassist Rich to play a few tunes and have a laugh. We hired a little studio room, made a noise and decided to make it a regular thing. As we went along we sounded better and better with the 3/4 songs we were doing so we decided we were a band lol.
The thing that makes us slightly different is that we have no designated front man/singer. We all take turns on main vocals depending on the track. Its up to each of us to choose a track we would like to sing on then arrange who does what from there. I play drums for 4/5 tracks for example while Ian ( drummer) comes up fron to sing. Rich the bassist drums on a couple and i play bass.
Inbetween this we also have 4 original tracks and are in the process of writing more. If you are on facebook then you van check out our page here.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If not then our new website is here. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IF YOU GET THE CHANCE- PLAY LIVE

Offline Johnny

• VIP
  • Got Guitar?
    • OLD SKOOL
Re: OCD- Stereophonys Band
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 10:14:49 AM »
Very nice bro,..love your site! You guys rock.

Offline TPB

• VIP
    • http://www.soundclick.com/tblue
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 04:26:32 AM »
Andy could of sworn I replied to this did not save for some reason. Looks good now I want one of your band shirts for a little USA support.
Tim

Offline bossjungle

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 09:45:39 PM »

Read Ee realize it is a very good knowledge of it. And the good information is very detailed.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login