January 20, 2018, 08:56:06 PM

Author Topic: My main band .Noizedoctorz.  (Read 831 times)

Offline Lippy

• Global Moderator
  • Resident Noize Doctor
  • Referrals: 0
    • band web site
My main band .Noizedoctorz.
« on: February 27, 2011, 02:48:00 AM »
Just finished the first poster I have done with the revised line up of the noizedoctorz.We actually have got a gig in the centre of town on a Saturday night on March 19th,which is very cool as we have a load of friends coming from scotland for it as well as a few locals.We got back with Andy ,our old drummer just before  xmas last year as the drummer we got in to replace him,Jayson ,even though he was a good drummer just didn't seem to fit with us as his age difference to us was too much.But the problem with Andy is that he hasn't got the commitment the me and Mike have,so actually getting him to practices and gigs is a major achievement.So bearing this in mind I decided to join another band as well ,just to keep me busy and not get too frustrated with the doctorz.
Here is a video of the old line up from 2009.I've also added a newly remixed track that I have uploaded to the bbc so it might get some airplay.
You are not allowed to view links. <a href="http://guitarmix.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=homsrnqoovg83c6puisnaerpa4&amp;action=register">Register</a>&nbsp;or&nbsp;<a href="http://guitarmix.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=homsrnqoovg83c6puisnaerpa4&amp;action=login">Login</a>
[mp3=200,20,0]http://guitarmix.net/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=501.0;attach=663[/mp3]
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 02:50:35 AM by Lippy »

Offline Pete

• Administrator
  • Incantator of Tone
  • Referrals: 4
    • GuitarMix
Re: My main band .Noizedoctorz.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 08:27:54 AM »
Entertaining as all get out! Great covers. Have to say I really like your singer's voice.  :thumbup:
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Calling me a guitarist is like calling Jeffrey Dahmer a chef.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Johnny

• VIP
  • Got Guitar?
    • OLD SKOOL
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 04:47:21 AM »
Lippy! Nice one bro. You guys sound great and your singer is very good.  Your original is good man and I wish you luck getting some air play with it.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 04:50:05 AM by Johnny »

Offline sky1962

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 06:45:05 AM »
Excellent Video Dave, Great Band.
Born to Rock 'n' Roll.......since 1962

Offline Parker

• Forum Moderator
  • Guitar mix sanctuary tour guide
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 05:05:27 AM »
great Bottom end Lippy...you guy's are tight!

Offline Ninochanee

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 12:14:48 AM »
The story has been read. It was very good and I was very impressed by the website offering this useful information.