Author Topic: 2 Min Test  (Read 649 times)

Offline Pod God

• VIP
  • Just One Of The Guys!
  • Referrals: 0
2 Min Test
« on: October 04, 2010, 08:15:07 AM »
Long time since I recorded anything. Just riffage :)

Equipment: Peavey Wolfgang, Pod XT with Gearbox plugin. EZDrummer, SoniVox Bass

[mp3=200,20,0,center]http://guitarmix.net/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=106.0;attach=171[/mp3]
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 06:50:18 AM by Jack Gilvey »
Recently Played Tracks...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Johnny

• VIP
  • Got Guitar?
    • OLD SKOOL
Re: 2 Min Test
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 08:49:06 AM »
Pretty cool man. Ya gotta build on this,..ya got a good start here.

Offline Pod God

• VIP
  • Just One Of The Guys!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 09:10:19 AM »
Oh i will:) This literally took me only an hour to setup and record. I just wanted to put something down to get back in the game. It's been a long time for me. I have alot to learn, lol. Thanx for the listen.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 09:17:47 AM by Pod God »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Johnny

• VIP
  • Got Guitar?
    • OLD SKOOL
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 09:42:11 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh i will:) This literally took me only an hour to setup and record. I just wanted to put something down to get back in the game. It's been a long time for me. I have alot to learn, lol. Thanx for the listen.

Anytime man,.it's always good to get into it again. Same with me man,.I've been out of the loop for over a year when it comes to a band situation and now I'm in it again,.but this time we are doing all the music that I've/we always wanted to do. No more Sweet Home Alabama or Road House Blues. Man,.I actually hate those tunes. I must have played those 1000 times each in my life so far,..LMAO. 

Offline ESD

• Referrals: 3
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 11:04:54 PM »
Cool track Pod God.  Good on ya for playin' a Wolfie too ;)  If you end up re-recording this one, bump the tempo just a hair...might spice it up a bit.  Either way, the sound quality was great on my end.  Take care,

Jeff

I need a good Sig...

Offline gragger

• Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 01:12:53 AM »
nice clear stereo guitars and the drums clean as can be. bass guitar is hard to pronounce but I know something is there. really great sound man. nice and crystal clear and full of tone man!!!

really good recording

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline SteveG

• Referrals: 4
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2010, 02:28:07 AM »
Dont think I have heared you play since the Rocky Mountain Way vid......good to hear!!!

Offline TPB

• http://www.soundclick.com/tblue
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2010, 04:58:29 AM »
Man I could sworn I responded to this sounded good it would be a good one to finish up
Tim

Offline Pod God

• VIP
  • Just One Of The Guys!
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2010, 06:30:35 AM »
Thanx guys. I have more to add to this... including vocals. Yep, you heard right. PG is gonna sing... might as well go in balls and all, lol(had a cold now for 2 weeks so I can barely speak at the moment).

Steve, that video jam was fun. We gotta organize one here at Stubble:) Would be fun!

Offline WIG

• ... get out of my head...
  • Referrals: 2
    • TellOnEveryone.com
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2010, 01:21:39 PM »
Sounds great Charles, you really need to play more and getting into building tracks, the BT sounds great too. 
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
~ Mp3's and more @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~

Offline Pete

• Administrator
  • Incantator of Tone
  • Referrals: 4
    • GuitarMix
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2010, 06:22:19 PM »
Well...it's obvious you still know how to get a great sound out of your equipment  :D

I am glad to see you getting back into playing and recording and I really hope you complete this as it has a good riff to build on. I agree with Jeff, bump the tempo some. Good on you!

Calling me a guitarist is like calling Jeffrey Dahmer a chef.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login