Author Topic: Video commercial Colab.....  (Read 714 times)

Offline Johnny

• VIP
  • Got Guitar?
    • OLD SKOOL
Video commercial Colab.....
« on: October 05, 2010, 05:27:23 AM »
Hi guys,..My daughter has a business in New York city called Granzoti's. She has a warehouse and bakes healthy granola snacks, muffins of all types and they are distributed all over New York and New Jersey and also anyone by mail order.

She made a commercial and wrote it herself and hired the actors. I've been working on this for a few weeks myself,.and came up with a few good ideas for music,..but I would like to hear what you guys can come up with and your ideas,.colab on this project and so on. Sooooo............

What I was thinking is this. If you would like to lay down an original music jingle we would consider putting it in the commercial. There will be a voice over on this speaking about the granola with sort of a funny theme going on and the jingle would be of course in the background playing. Use your imagination on this,..possible sound effects can be used along with the jingle. I took out all the sound out of the vid,..so you'll have just the video to work off of. This would be just like if you where handed a video commercial and you are the sound engineer to produce the vid with all it's sounds and music. I think this is a great project for you guys and colab if you want with other members on this. Come up with a jingle!! You don't have to add in any sound effects if you want,..just the a jingle would be good. I just want to see what you guys can come up with and how different this can be by just letting others mess with this. Please don't post this on any video site,..just upload your finished file to sendspace.com or megaupload.com and PM me with the link. If anyone is interested in giving this a shot,..PM me and I will send you the video. Thanks and I hope you guys come up with something!!

Offline Lippy

• Global Moderator
  • Resident Noize Doctor
    • band web site
Re: Video commercial Colab.....
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 11:05:26 AM »
Cool idea lad!

Offline Johnny

• VIP
  • Got Guitar?
    • OLD SKOOL
Re: Video commercial Colab.....
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 11:10:38 AM »
Yeah man,..I figured it would open up some new ideas besides mine!!!