Author Topic: major surprise  (Read 739 times)

Offline TPB

• VIP
    • http://www.soundclick.com/tblue
major surprise
« on: October 14, 2010, 09:29:28 AM »
Okay a couple months ago I have a dream about Me picking up a Black German Shepherd Now I have two dogs and my wife said no more dogs ever so in my dream I Tied a big bow on the pup and take off when she comes home. What woman can refuse a pup in a bow. I told my wife about this the next day. Couple weeks ago I have the same dream but now the puppy is a little older. So anyway I come home yesterday and as a surprise and present for stoping smoking (39 years smoking 3 weeks quit and yes I still want a dam cigarette) I come in the door and there is a black German Shepherd with a red bow. That was so cool completly unexpected All the kids and my wife chipped in to surprise me
Tim

Offline SteveG

Re: major surprise
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 10:02:41 AM »
If your lucky it wont turn out like this idiot.....

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Johnny

• VIP
  • Got Guitar?
    • OLD SKOOL
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 10:31:56 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Okay a couple months ago I have a dream about Me picking up a Black German Shepherd Now I have two dogs and my wife said no more dogs ever so in my dream I Tied a big bow on the pup and take off when she comes home. What woman can refuse a pup in a bow. I told my wife about this the next day. Couple weeks ago I have the same dream but now the puppy is a little older. So anyway I come home yesterday and as a surprise and present for stoping smoking (39 years smoking 3 weeks quit and yes I still want a dam cigarette) I come in the door and there is a black German Shepherd with a red bow. That was so cool completly unexpected All the kids and my wife chipped in to surprise me
Tim

Tim,.that is great news man. See,. dreams do come true. Congratulations and enjoy!!

Offline ESD

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 12:09:43 PM »
Congrats Tim!  Not a Shepherd kind of guy (always liked black labs myself) but it's nice to get the kind you like.  One thing about those dogs though...he'll be loyal for sure.  Take care,

Jeff
I need a good Sig...

Offline TPB

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 07:16:34 PM »
Thanks guys that is the strange thing I have had hunting dogs for the last twenty years Guess it was time for something new

Offline Johnny

• VIP
  • Got Guitar?
    • OLD SKOOL
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2010, 05:19:05 AM »
Thanks guys that is the strange thing I have had hunting dogs for the last twenty years Guess it was time for something new
Cute Tim! Beautiful. I have to post some pics of my new pup too. We got springer spaniel a few months back. Really smart dog. I duck hunt here in my area,.and this dog is a retriever. She is only 16 weeks old and is already retrieving for me. She friggin loves the water!!!  Good luck with the new arrival man.

Offline TPB

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2010, 05:51:15 AM »
Yes I have a boykin spaniel for duck hunting and springers before liked having a smaller dog for hunting we hunt out of kayaks here in the Marsh duck hunting is pretty good in Louisiana. Here is a pic of my hunting dog Abbey

Offline Johnny

• VIP
  • Got Guitar?
    • OLD SKOOL
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2010, 05:54:29 AM »
Yes I have a boykin spaniel for duck hunting and springers before liked having a smaller dog for hunting we hunt out of kayaks here in the Marsh duck hunting is pretty good in Louisiana. Here is a pic of my hunting dog Abbey

Is that you in the pic?  If so it's about time I know who I'm talking to man!! LMAO, J/K/ Nice dog man. Mine is a red/white. Be really great if we could get together sometime and go hunting together.

Offline TPB

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2010, 07:19:14 AM »
Well my little monster is growing 13 weeks 32 lbs finally stopped peeing in the house

Offline TPB

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 06:24:10 AM »
Well my pUP is learning to make splashes eight months. So far she is trained to carry stuff anything you hand her and do searches for little kids, Next water rescue I have a harness with a short rope for kids to hang on too trying to teach her to circle until they grab it. I will see how she does the next couple month. Honestly the smartest dog I have ever trained
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tim
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 06:26:15 AM by TPB »

Offline Johnny

• VIP
  • Got Guitar?
    • OLD SKOOL
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2011, 06:54:24 AM »
That's amazing man,.looks to be a beautiful pup there. If and when she gets trained,.be cool to post a few vids with her in action!!