Author Topic: Roger Waters - The Wall  (Read 1001 times)

Offline WIG

• ... get out of my head...
    • TellOnEveryone.com
Re: Roger Waters - The Wall
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2010, 10:50:29 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think he's done in this area, man. This was easily one of the best concerts I've ever attended and I've seen a lot. So glad my wife bought tickets for this.

Yeah, meant I wish I could have picked up tickets.  Just did vaca and tightening the belt back up.  When I saw him a few years back, it was the best show I ever saw.  Still in the top 3 for me.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
~ Mp3's and more @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~

Offline Pete

• Administrator
  • Incantator of Tone
    • GuitarMix
Roger Waters - The Wall
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2010, 11:19:06 AM »
There's still the Garden tomorrow night!
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Calling me a guitarist is like calling Jeffrey Dahmer a chef.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline WIG

• ... get out of my head...
    • TellOnEveryone.com
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2010, 12:46:36 PM »
If I could justify the funds... I'm sure I could get some tickets and talk someone in to going...LOL!!
~ Mp3's and more @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~

Offline Jack Gilvey

• WTF
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2010, 06:12:14 AM »
 I caught this show on Wednesday at Izod, amazing stuff. Phone pics below, sorry for the quality. Elena bought me a fantastic seat as a Father's Day gift, perfect vantage point for sight and sound! :)