Author Topic: Multitrack thread on GB  (Read 611 times)

Offline Pod God

• VIP
  • Just One Of The Guys!
Multitrack thread on GB
« on: September 24, 2010, 06:30:00 PM »
Used a linkgrabber and downloaded the whole thing... 19.5 GB lol.
Recently Played Tracks...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline gragger

Re: Multitrack thread on GB
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 10:11:24 PM »
no way??? i thought about it you know to save the threads one page at a time with a scraper ... it's text right so can't be that big maybe 20 megs...

I recall orangegoblin posted most of the shares on files serves and probably closed them or let them expire soon after announcing pay to play. He was having some trouble with people demanding uploads and such and always went out of his way to make backing track for their requests for like a year?. hats off to him for creating such a powerful thread and area and I don't blame him for closing requests when he did and I think he covered every possible aspect of the best tunes that could be out there.

amazing dude and dedication. don't know him but have to say the songs I listened to opened up insite to a bands recording process
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login