Author Topic: Thinking about starting an online band... Drummers? Live or skilled sequencers?  (Read 2330 times)

Offline WIG

• ... get out of my head...
  • Referrals: 2
    • TellOnEveryone.com
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah Wigs, it´s me, Tony Bologni, lol, :P. Just downloaded the drums and the TAB. I will wait and see what you guys build up with it. Meantime I´ll mess with some ideas over it as well. I´m in, for real, this time, ;). (If it´s alright with you guys.....)

Cool by me Amigo!

Listen fellas, I'm off to Flrida for the week.  I will catch up with you all Friday or Sat. 
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
~ Mp3's and more @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~

Offline WIG

• TellOnEveryone.com
I'm back fella's... what's the high and low?
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline WIG

• TellOnEveryone.com
Hey guys, for the sake of organizing a specific thread for each tune, so we can all stay in the same loop together, I'm going to create a thread called V-Band (virtual Band) and the song name / tune idea.  Take a look for...

V-Band - Old John Finnley

We can catch up on where things are at and ideas to evolve the track, etc...

Offline Naifuzan

• VIP
  • Referrals: 0
I've been in a bit of a slump lately, when it comes to recording. But today I did the mp3 of the month contest thing and had a lot of fun with that, so hopefully I'll be getting back into it and start to have a lot of fun with this soon, as well  :)

Offline WIG

• TellOnEveryone.com
You and me both Naif!  Mine, unfortunately is a 'forced' slump with the finger problem, but prior to that I don't have enough of an excuse. 

Here's the new thread for this tune to discuss ideas for the tune...

We'll keep this one to hopefully pick up a willing drummer or professed sequencer. 

Offline Tony

• Referrals: 0
Broken link. I guess due to the new "name" for the site.... :p

Been messing around with the tune with the drums. It begs for some slow tremolo in it. But the drum roll you built after the start seems to be early upon.

The TAB you posted I´m sure it is as accurate as it gets, but man, me and my squared mind doesn´t get it. I will keep trying to fit the melody there.

Offline WIG

• TellOnEveryone.com
Broken link. I guess due to the new "name" for the site.... :p

Been messing around with the tune with the drums. It begs for some slow tremolo in it. But the drum roll you built after the start seems to be early upon.

The TAB you posted I´m sure it is as accurate as it gets, but man, me and my squared mind doesn´t get it. I will keep trying to fit the melody there.

Not sure what you mean about the drum roll?  it's early?  I built them in FruityLoops, it's the machine keeping the time, not me.  Those are all midi loops slapped together, nothing custom.  I think we're going to throw those drums in the can.  I hear ya about the tremolo... right up your alley! 8)

Here's the link...

« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 04:48:17 PM by WIG »