Author Topic: One handed typing... LOST MY FINGERTIP!!!  (Read 931 times)

Offline Johnny

• VIP
  • Got Guitar?
    • OLD SKOOL
Re: One handed typing... LOST MY FINGERTIP!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2010, 02:11:48 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just an update, stitches were removed a few days ago.  There's a lot of scabbing still so not able to tell yet if I have lost any feeling in it for good or just emp.  Just feels like I have a hard shell wrapped around it.  Still needs some time I guess.  Played with a pick yesterday and it wasn't quite right, couldn't feel the pick with my pointer so my playing felt sloppy.  Could just be 2+ weeks off too.  I'm sure it's definitely the lack of feeling though.  Too soon to tell I suppose, I guess I have to wait it out. 

This really sucks man,.but in time you'll be ok bro. Did you ask the doctor if the feeling will come back in time? How does it look to you? I hope the best for ya. 

Offline WIG

• ... get out of my head...
    • TellOnEveryone.com
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2010, 08:21:55 PM »
My little guy was fighting me to get away from taking his bath and ripped a nice chunk out of it tonight.  No bleeding, or opening it up, but gonna wait that much longer for it to come back............UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!! 
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
~ Mp3's and more @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~

Offline SteveG

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2010, 02:37:53 AM »
Bummer ... you will get there in the end tho, just be careful come bathtime!!!!!!!!!