Author Topic: Requests for posts  (Read 1236 times)

Offline Pete

• Administrator
  • Incantator of Tone
    • GuitarMix
Requests for posts
« on: October 03, 2010, 12:18:17 PM »
Hi guys,

If you all wouldn't mind, when posting your tracks here please give a bit of description as to what hardware/software/VSTs/etc. you used to record. I think it is very useful and I'm sure your fellow forumites would be very interested. You can be as detailed as you like.

Thanks!
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Calling me a guitarist is like calling Jeffrey Dahmer a chef.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Stevie M

Re: Requests for posts
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 12:35:19 PM »
Good idea Stingx. Will do.
I'll probably edit the one I've already posted.

Offline Pod God

• VIP
  • Just One Of The Guys!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 06:45:44 AM »
Great idea! Also, how about an are in our profiles for equipment used (guitar,amp, pedals, software,etc).
Recently Played Tracks...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Johnny

• VIP
  • Got Guitar?
    • OLD SKOOL
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 06:55:14 AM »
Great idea! Also, how about an are in our profiles for equipment used (guitar,amp, pedals, software,etc).

I think that's a great idea Charles. 

Offline gragger

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 01:08:03 AM »
this site keeps getting better guys!!! can we get the thank you button? sometimes folks don't want to reply cause whatever reason but they want to thank and acknowledge the thread post.

anyway, I love the idea to share recording tips like that and we are small and don't need to grow, we have all we need here and it's you guys. thanks for hosting this place stnigx! 
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline TPB

• VIP
    • http://www.soundclick.com/tblue
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 05:00:12 AM »
Hey brother if you look thebottom of the page  the thank you is at the bottom with the bar for responding
Tim

Offline ESD

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2010, 04:22:20 PM »
Yeah Tim there is...but the "Thank You" goes to the original post.  Not that that's a problem or anything...but I do see what gragger talking about.  I'm a please and thank you kind of guy, so it would be cool to have that option.  Peace out!

oh yeah....thank you

Jeff
I need a good Sig...

Offline Johnny

• VIP
  • Got Guitar?
    • OLD SKOOL
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2010, 07:15:22 AM »
Yeah Tim there is...but the "Thank You" goes to the original post.  Not that that's a problem or anything...but I do see what gragger talking about.  I'm a please and thank you kind of guy, so it would be cool to have that option.  Peace out!

oh yeah....thank you

Jeff

Yeah it would be,.I'll see what we can do.....